* Oral presentations are organized in sessions scheduled in specific meeting rooms given in the programme together with the time of presentation of each contribution.
* Each oral sessions have each time block with 100 minutes. Please note that the duration given to your oral presentation includes 15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
* All oral session meeting rooms are equipped with the following audiovisual equipment with LCD projector, Computer (Windows-based PC), Screen, and Laser pointer.
* Each author will be provided one board with A1-size which allows 8 pages of A4-size sheet. The board size is 600 x 1000 mm.
* Each board will be numbered on the upper left corner. Be sure you place your presentation on the board number for your poster that appears in the final program that you will receive at the conference.
* Recommend to prepare 8-pages of powerpoint printout with A4-size.
* Please prepare your pre-recorded presentaion video and and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
* Please note that the video file name must be same with your paper ID.
* The video length is 10 minutes long (at most) which can stream in the presenation period with Online Venure.
* The Online Venue page will be opened on 20th December 2022.