Prof. Taek Keun Hwangbo
Gachon University, Korea
- Vice President / Professor at the Department of Interactive Media
- President, Gyeonggi Industry-University Foundation Association (Jun. 2012 – Jan. 2014)
- R&D Program Director of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Jun. 2010 – Feb. 2012)
- President of Korea Culture Technology Association (May. 2006 – Apr. 2009)
- Awards, Minister of Education (2018), Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism (2006)
- R&D Researcher, Division of Super Computer Center, Samsung Electronics (Jun. 1995 – Feb. 1997)
- Technical Staff, Division of Software Development, Q-Systems Languages (Jan. 1987 – Feb. 1993)
- Education, Ph.D (Stevens Institute of Techonology, 1995), M.S. (City University of New York, 1986), B.S. (Korea University, 1983)
Prof. Teeravisit Laohapensaeng
Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- assistant professor of telecommunication engineering at Mae Fah Luang University
- Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Surrey, UK. (2005)
- the Dean of the School of Information Technology at Mae Fah Luang University.
- interests are in the areas of microwave circuits, antenna design, and embedded systems.